- Campbell Soup Company - In support of Go Red For Women, Campbell's has enlisted Monica Potter of NBC's ""Parenthood"" and Deborah Johnson, mom of NFL defensive end Jay Richardson, to help raise awareness of heart disease. Each of these moms has created a video message that women can share with the women in their lives encouraging them to be heart-healthy. For each video view on www.CampbellsAddressYourHeart.com through March 31, 2011, Campbell will donate $1 to the Go Red For Women movement, up to $625,000.
- Cutco - Between March 1, 2010 and Feb. 28, 2011 CUTCO will donate $75,000 to the cause, plus an additional contribution of 10% of the sales of 4-Piece Red Table Knife Sets and Red Super Shears.
- Jewelry TV - From February 2 through February 28, 2011, Jewelry TV will make a $10,000 donation to Go Red For Women and will collect donations from customers online and via phone with all donations raised going directly to the cause.
- Jitterbug/Great Call - In support of Go Red For Women, Great Call created the Jitterbug J Go Red Phone and will make a donation of $500,000 to the cause through March 2011.
- Macy's - Wednesday, February 2, through Sunday, February 6, 2011, Macy’s will conduct a Wear Red Sale to raise funds and awareness for Go Red For Women. Customers who wear red will receive all-day savings throughout the store. Customers not wearing red can purchase a Red Dress pin for $2.00 and receive the all-day savings. 100% of the proceeds from the sale of the pins will be donated to Go Red For Women. And from Feb. 6 through Feb. 14, 2011, for every Valentine sent through Macy's Facebook page, Macy's will donate $1 to Go Red For Women, up to $250,000. During the month of February, the sale of the following items in Macy’s stores will benefit Go Red For Women as follows:
• Kipling Red Alvar Bag – 5% of purchase price
• Tommy Hilfiger Red & White Specially Designed T-shirts – 10% of purchase price (5% donated by Macy’s; 5% donated by Tommy Hilfiger)
• INC Little Red Dress designed by Irina Shabayeva, Winner of Project Runway Season 6 – 5% of purchase price
• August Silk Red Cardigan – 5% of purchase price
• Donatella Specially Designed Charm – 10% of purchase price
• Ellen Tracy Specially Designed T-shirt – 10% of purchase price
- Party City - Now through February 28, 2011, Party City will sell paper hearts in stores for $1 with all proceeds going to Go Red For Women.
- Perfumania - During the month of February, Perfumania will sell gift tags in their stores for $1 with 100% of the proceeds donated to the American Heart Association's Go Red For Women movement.
- Princess House - Through May 31, 2011, Princess House will donate $1 from the sale of each Princess Heritage "Love Your Heart" Pendant Necklace to the cause.
- Rite Aid - During the month of February, Rite Aid offers customers the opportunity to purchase a paper red dress with 100% of the proceeds to benefit Go Red For Women.
SuperValu - SuperValu, parent of grocery chains Acme, Albertsons, bigg's, Bristol Farms, Cub, Farm Fresh, Hornbacher's, Jewel-Osco, Save-A-Lot, Shaw's, Shop 'n Save and Shoppers, is a proud national supporter of the American Heart Association's Go Red For Women movement and will support the cause through its "Value Your Heart" campaign in stores during the month of February.
- Yankee Candle - From now through March 28, 2011, Yankee Candle will donate $1 to the American Heart Association’s Go Red For Women movement for the sale of each large jar candle in select red fragrances.
And if you're looking for a new red dress pin, or a Go Red For Women water bottle, head to our online store (www.shop.heart.org) to find AHA products.